TMA3003A WiFi Module
TMA 3003A is an AP module adopts router-on-a-chip MT7620N which includes everything needed to build an AP router. It supports IEEE802.11b/g/n standards and delivers up to 300Mbps data transmitting rate. It is equipped with a high performance embedded CPU, wireless baseband, RF front-end as well as various external interfaces. Besides, it provides varieties of interfaces by pin such as extended Ethernet, USB, I2S, I2C, SPI, UART. So it is suitable for wireless AP, router, firewall, wired/wireless adapter, WiFi repeaters, gateway and other applications.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11u standards.
- Supports CSMA/CA, CSMA/CD, TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, ICMP, NAT protocols.
- Provides corresponding Ethernet 10/100M interface by pin and supports network interface reverses automatically.
- Combined wireless AP and wired router into one.
- Delivers up to 300Mbps data transmitting rate.
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES).
- Built-in DHCP server and built-in firewall.