TMA1508B WiFi Module
TMA1508B is an AP module adopts router on a chip MT7688A which includes everything needed to build an AP router. It supports IEEE802.11b/g/n standards and delivers up to 150Mbps data transmitting rate. It is equipped with a high performance embedded CPU, wireless baseband, RF front end as well as various external interfaces. Besides, it provides varieties of interfaces by pin such as extended Ethernet, USB, I2C, UART. So it is suitable for wireless AP, router, firewall, wired/wireless adapter , WiFi repeaters, gateway and other application.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g.
- Provides corresponding Ethernet 10/100M interface by pin and supports network
- interface reverses automatically.
- Combined wireless AP and wired router into one
- Delivers up to 150Mbps datatransmitting rate.
- Supports 64/128bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA PSK/WPA2 PSK (TKIP/AES).
- Built in DHCP server and built in firewall
- 16-bit DDR2 up to 256 Mbyte
- 20/40 MHz channel bandwidth
- AP/STA Firmware: Linux 2.6.36 SDK, OpenWrt 3.10 SDK, eCOS with IPv6
- x1 USB 2.0 Host UART lite